To stay updated with verified news and critical information about long-term recovery and rebuilding sent to you directly from your local officials.
- - - -
COMMUNITY MEETING QUESTIONS
- Is there a buyout program available today?
- If not today, will there be one in the future?
- If there was a buyout program - voluntary or mandatory?
- Should I start rebuilding my house?
- How long will I have to wait for FEMA individual assistance?
- How much will I be able to get?
- What will be done NOW to protect these neighborhoods from future flooding?
- What will be done LONG TERM?
- The evacuation order was badly handled. Why was it issued so late during the storm?
- Why so late in the night?
- Why was it mandatory after waters started going down?
- Why did I not get strong warnings about potential flooding when I bought my home?
- What other sources of financial help are available to us after or beyond FEMA?
- What sources of financial help are available to renters?
- I've lost my vehicle. Is there FEMA financial help to me beyond auto insurance?
As Made Available
at the 9/23 Community Meetings
- - - -