Hi everyone, tonight Judge Hebert released an update on the status of the Barker Reservoir as well as changes that have been made due to the reservoir continuing to recede. You can watch the video here & see the updates here: http://fbcoem.org/evacuation-orders/ Of course the date at the top still says 9/1/17 - but skip down & you will see the video is from 9/2/17 @ 9:00PM.
We've been able to move a few subdivisions off of mandatory evacuation tonight. Remember there is still high water in some areas & a curfew remaining from 12-6AM to protect your homes. For information to keep in mind as you re-enter your home, check out our update for last night.
If you haven't yet register for FEMA, visit: www.disasterassitance.gov
For all other questions: www.fbcoem.org
MANDATORY EVACUATION ORDERS remain in place for the following neighborhoods/areas:
- Canyon Gate Cinco Ranch 1-8
- Cinco Ranch Greeway Village – Section 11 & 12 – Southeast of Pinebury Lane
- Cinco Ranch Southpark – Section 1 & 3 – South of Douglas Park Drive
- Kelliwood Greens – Section 2 – South of Perdido Bay
VOLUNTARY EVACUATION ORDERS are in place for the for the following neighborhoods/areas:
- Cinco Ranch Greeway Village – Section 12 – Northwest of Pinebury Lane
- Cinco Ranch Equestrian Village Sec. 3 --
- Cinco Ranch Southpark – Section 3 – North of Douglas Park Drive
- Fairways at Kelliwood Sec 1
- Grand Lakes Phase 3 Sec. 9&10 North & East of Royal Hollow Ln (see map on website).
- Greens at Willow Fork Sec 1 & 2
- Kelliwood Greens – Section 1 & 2 – North of Perdido Bay
- Kelliwood Park
- Legends @ Cinco Ranch Apartments
- Ricefield Village Sec. 1
- Cinco Ranch Plaza
If you're home is under voluntary evacuation you're free to come and go from your neighborhood
Also, I know that the names that are used for the mapping system do not match up with names residents use for their neighborhood, there's also an over-lap in some of the areas & so if you are confused as to the evacuation order status of your home this enter your home address to the top left corner of this map: http://fbcoem.org/map-for-evacuation-zones-mapa-de-zonas-de-evacuacion/ You can also contact: 281-342-6185
If you're still confused about whether a home is still under mandatory evacuation you can contact Precinct 3 Commissioner's Office and we will check it for you.